So this month & last I have been in my stampin' room more often than normal. I had a card swap I participated in, a scrapbook night, sold a few cards on ebay & just some playing around....here's the final products.

This is the card I put together for the swap. It was very simple because I chose to wait to make it till the night before they were do. I thought it was pretty cute still.

I made this page for scrapbook night in April. I don't have a picture of the May one yet, maybe next time I post I'll have. This page is what inspired me for the card above. I had to use a stamp set from the current
Stampin' Up! mini catalog on the card. So a different set is used on this page.

This is a card I saw on another blog & wanted to try it out. It's just black & white cardstock with white rub-ons & some black gingham ribbon. It's SO simple but I think it is a very nice card.

These are the cards I put together to sell on ebay. I made 12 of them, 3 of each color, and the have a couple different sayings on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment