Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Field trip to the Farm

So it's field trip season at preschool. The trip to the farm is the only one I've remembered to take my camera with me so far. The kids had so much fun!! This is a pic of Jen checking out some baby cows. She thought they were pretty cute until one of them licked Max's jacket...YUUUUCK!!






I carried Ryan in the front pack thing for about 45 minutes of the trip. He was such a happy little guy until he got tired so I held him over my arm football style & he fell sleep! I wish I could be that relaxed while sleeping




Jen found this huge tire to be very cool!! 'IT'S BIGGER THAN ME!!!'
This is Jen & her best friend, Hallie
The whole class
Jen, Max & Mason checking out a cow
This is where the cow licked Max's jacket...Heather did I tell you it needed washing???



No comments: