Friday, May 06, 2011

Day # 6- A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

OK, no judging please. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my "job" so really, I don't want to trade anyone for anything. I love that I am able to be here for my kids for anything, at anytime! I've gotten calls from school & was able to rush right over, not needing to make any arrangements for anything. I feel horrible for moms that miss out on this opportunity and feel like quite the lucky girl that I get to just be a mom! 
 
However, Jer & I have debated a few times about which job is harder. While I do love being a mom, in all honesty it's not the most glamorous job. It is pretty monotonous. Same thing day after day. My argument for his job being the easier one was that he only sees a set of kids for 85 minutes every other day & then gets to send them on their way. Anyway...that's not the important part of this post. I would like to trade one day with him just to open my eyes to what he does. I know he works very hard for our family so I can just be a mom. Thank you love for working so hard for us!

No comments: