Thursday, May 05, 2011

Day #5- A picture of your favorite memory

There were WAY to many to choose from but whenever I see this picture I get a giant smile on my face & just laugh! This was just shortly after Jer & I got married. I think it was Christmastime.My dad told us his idea for a picture he wanted & we all laughed! We weren't sure how we were going to fit in our dresses. Mine was fine...I got married just 4 months before...Sarah didn't have a wedding dress so Dad wanted her in a formal...Heather was 3 years past her wedding day (her dress ended up looking great though) and Becki was about 4 months pregnant. We all played along with Dad's idea though & we had a great time! Sarah gave blood that day so she kept talking about how she felt a little light-headed or something like that and her arm was all bandaged up...the one you can't see. And we laughed about how this was Becki's "shotgun" wedding pics. It was a blast!!! And such a great memory! 

1 comment:

Candice said...

That is such an adorable picture! A very sweet memory.