There are a couple things that came to mind for this post....
First, I wish things with this project could have gone differently. Our timing was bad, we took on a little too much maybe and our pricing was bad...partly because of poor advice we took. But hey, you live & learn right? I don't look at this house & say "what if?" or "if only", a lot of lessons were learned because of this project and a lot was gained! It was a real trial in my life and still is in some ways but in the end I am thankful for it. I think the good outweighs the bad in this one!
This is change #2 that came to mind...
I LOVED this house! I MISS this house! We had a good plan! We prayed, felt good and followed. It didn't turn out how we thought but we will have house again!










No comments:
Post a Comment