When all your sisters are out on a sister day & you can't go because hubby has to work?? You blog of course!! It's probably better I didn't go, I have a clod. Hope you girlies had fun!!! I will try to post all from my camera!
That stinks!! I hope you had fun with your clod anyway. What did you do with it? Did you soak it with water and make a mud pie? Ha ha ha ha! Did you see the post about Kim's canoe? It came with a hoe! Some of my family thought it was a person. I thought it was a garden tool. I love blogging and typos! So much fun!
Jer & I met spring break 1999 dancing and we were married later that summer! Sometimes I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how much has happened! We now have 5 beautiful babies! I can't wait to see what the next many, many years brings...
1 comment:
That stinks!! I hope you had fun with your clod anyway. What did you do with it? Did you soak it with water and make a mud pie? Ha ha ha ha! Did you see the post about Kim's canoe? It came with a hoe! Some of my family thought it was a person. I thought it was a garden tool. I love blogging and typos! So much fun!
Post a Comment