I am excited to see what you do. Are you donating it? Did you just tell me you were on my blog? My mind is a little hazy today. Book club last night went until 11:00. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the pretty tile, I LOVE IT! That was a happy surprise. I am sending your prize for winning my contest today or tomorrow...
Can't wait to see the new cut! I love the pumpkins! They all look great! Oh, I got a little sick and so did Natalie. I should have time today to get your pictures on a disc, I'll call ya when they are done!
Jer & I met spring break 1999 dancing and we were married later that summer! Sometimes I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how much has happened! We now have 5 beautiful babies! I can't wait to see what the next many, many years brings...
2 comments:
I am excited to see what you do. Are you donating it? Did you just tell me you were on my blog? My mind is a little hazy today. Book club last night went until 11:00. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the pretty tile, I LOVE IT! That was a happy surprise. I am sending your prize for winning my contest today or tomorrow...
Can't wait to see the new cut! I love the pumpkins! They all look great! Oh, I got a little sick and so did Natalie. I should have time today to get your pictures on a disc, I'll call ya when they are done!
Post a Comment