Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. I am 29, and I thought I would be having a hard time with that but I am actually doing ok. I guess maybe next year! But for now I feel great & I am looking forward to a great year to come!

5 comments:

Our Dowland Journal said...

Happy Birthday, Carrie!

Candice said...

You are so young! Just wait a few more years and maybe then you can start complaining about your age! This past year was my hardest, but I am not telling you the age, because I still can't accept that number (and it has been over 4 months) :) So happy birthday to you!!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I felt the same way turning 29. I was excited though when I turned 30 so maybe you can feel better too. Happy birthday girlie! I am glad we are friends!

Kristi said...

You are soooo cute in that picture!! 29 was a hard year for me because I kept thinking about turning 30 next year, but then 30 wasn't that bad. I am looking forward to 40. I don't know why, but I think 40 is cool. I think maybe by then I will be a grown up. Ha ha! I have a few years though.

Happy Birthday!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Happy Birthday! Still in your twenties?!?! Young sexy momma! I love the picture you posted! Kayla looks just like you! :) Anyways, hope you had a good one!