I'm sure you all have noticed my sweet little boys hair in all his pictures lately. I don't cut my kids hair until at least their 1st birthday! His was out of control!!!
My baby turned into a little boy within minutes!
The before picture...nice & happy with cookies & chips!
The buzzers tickled his neck!
The 1st locks!
" Umm...I'm not sure about this mom!"
I think the rest of the pictures speak for themselves!

He loved the buzzers on this side of his head!
All done...a little shorter than I would have liked but that's what I get for not doing it myself! I think he was getting out his last yell of frustration before he went for a bath. All is good again!
1 comment:
Maybe those were his locks of power!! I knew it was long but the pieces on the floor make it look even longer! He looks adorable!
Post a Comment