Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween Fun!

Hi there! I bet you thought I forgot all about this blog! Well, I did not, I actually think about it ALL the time, but really...does anyone even read this anymore??? I have LOTS of photos to post and I will try to keep up better....

So now onto Halloween...We had a great month of October! We started the month off by going to Grandma/pa F's house for some pumpkins to carve...except dad, he decided he wanted to try carving a zucchini! I actually LOVED how it turned out! Then wrestling started...BLAH...but this year Jer is coaching AND Ry started wrestling too! He's not super good right now. It's kind of sad & so funny at the same time to watch the little guys wrestle. I'll try to get my video working on here to show what I mean. We finally got to carve our pumpkins a few days before Halloween, Ry's first duel was the day before Halloween, and then we ended the month with Jer's first team duel on Halloween followed by a night of trick-or-treating. I only have a picture of Dash this year because I am lame!! That whole day was just SO crazy I completely spaced it once we got going!! But if you must know what everyone was, it was much like last year...2 Jedi's, a cheerleader & an angel! Dash was Clark Kent/Superman this year though!!








No comments: