That is one HUGE gathering of dandies! Love it! They are the sweetest, most genuine flowers you'll ever get from the sweetest most geniune little people!
That is awesome! Plus think of all the dandelions they are preventing, double awesome. I have dandelions on the brain because there is an empty lot behind us so we are fighting them right now...
Jer & I met spring break 1999 dancing and we were married later that summer! Sometimes I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how much has happened! We now have 5 beautiful babies! I can't wait to see what the next many, many years brings...
2 comments:
That is one HUGE gathering of dandies! Love it! They are the sweetest, most genuine flowers you'll ever get from the sweetest most geniune little people!
That is awesome! Plus think of all the dandelions they are preventing, double awesome. I have dandelions on the brain because there is an empty lot behind us so we are fighting them right now...
Post a Comment